Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. If you don’t like your smile, we have many way to help you improve it, including:
- Gummy Smile – Gum lifts can remove excess gums, making your teeth look longer.
- Crooked teeth – Crookedness can lead to hygiene problems, erosion, discomfort, and periodontal disease. Porcelain veneers can be used to mask mild crookedness, Invisalign or Six Month Braces can be used for more severe cases.
- Misshapen teeth – Porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and dental crowns can all correct the shape of your teeth.
- Teeth gaps – A gap between teeth can closed with Invisalign or Six Month Braces. Porcelain veneers and dental bonding may also be able fix this.
- Chips and cracks – Even if a chip does not significantly weaken a tooth, it can still impact a smile. Cover cracks with porcelain veneers or dental crowns, or fill them with composite resin via dental bonding.
- Stains – Discoloration can be fixed a number of ways. Surface stains may be reduced or removed through teeth whitening, whereas deeper stains may need to be hidden by a veneer or dental bonding procedure.
If you’d like to improve your smile with cosmetic dentistry, it can me a lot more affordable than you think!
We have low monthly payment options to suit almost any budget. We can also work with you to spread the treatments out over time so that you don’t have to pay for it all at once.
Here are your main Cosmetic Dentistry financing options in our office:
- We have partnered with Care Credit, which upon credit approval, allows you to pay a monthly for 24 months with NO INTEREST.
- You can also pay upfront, get the points on your credit card, AND, we’ll offer you a 5% reduction in the cost.
To learn about the best option for you, book your free initial consultation.
When you come in, Dr. Mohan can give you a quote, as well as walk your through your payment options.
To book an appointment, complete the form on the right. We’ll call you within 1 business day to setup your appointment. You can also call us to book an appointment at 515-420-1544.
No Hidden Fees
When you work with Plaza Dental Group, there are NO hidden fee’s. When you come in for your consultation and get a quote – that includes absolutely everything to the completion of your treatment.
Do you have any questions about your financing options? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 515-420-1544.